In compliance with current legislation, Garage Coworking Valencia (hereinafter, also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate level of security for the risk of the collected data.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the data controller
The data controller for the personal data collected at Garage Coworking Valencia is: Garagestudio SC, with VAT ID: J98989296 (hereinafter, Data Controller). The contact details are as follows:
- Address: Moro Zeit Street No. 11, Apt 6
- Contact phone: 601065045
- Contact email: email@example.com
Record of Personal Data
In compliance with the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Garage Coworking Valencia through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our file in order to facilitate, expedite, and fulfill the commitments established between Garage Coworking Valencia and the User or maintain the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to respond to a request or inquiry from the User.
Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided in Article 30.5 of the GDPR applies, a record of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times, with prior, completely transparent information about the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the collected personal data will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always kept up to date.
- Principle of limited storage period: personal data will only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in a way that ensures its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed at Garage Coworking Valencia are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Garage Coworking Valencia undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the use of the Website.
In cases where the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information, or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if filling out any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected and managed by Garage Coworking Valencia for the purpose of facilitating, expediting, and fulfilling the commitments established between the Website and the User, or maintaining the relationship established in the forms filled out by the latter, or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities inherent to the social object of Garage Coworking Valencia, as well as for the extraction, storage of data, and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the User and improve the quality, operation, and navigation of the Website.
At the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the collected information.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 18 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which personal data will be retained or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties. In any case, at the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with Articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only individuals over 14 years of age can give their consent for the lawful processing of their personal data by Garage Coworking Valencia. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of parents or guardians is necessary for the processing, and it will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Garage Coworking Valencia undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the destruction, loss, or accidental or unlawful alteration of transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed personal data, or unauthorized access or disclosure of such data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted.
However, since Garage Coworking Valencia cannot guarantee the invulnerability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who may fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to promptly inform the User when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. According to Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data is understood as any breach of security that results in the destruction, loss, or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized access or disclosure of such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure, through a legal or contractual obligation, that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and anyone to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Garage Coworking Valencia and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the GDPR and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation from Garage Coworking Valencia as to whether or not their personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Garage Coworking Valencia has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the User’s right to have their inaccurate or incomplete personal data modified, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- Right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the User’s right, whenever current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the erasure of their personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the processing, and there is no other legal basis for the processing; the User opposes the processing, and there is no legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, must take reasonable measures to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for deletion of any link to that personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: It is the User’s right to restrict the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing when challenging the accuracy of their personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: If the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive their personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: It is the User’s right not to have their personal data processed or to cease processing by Garage Coworking Valencia.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, unless current legislation provides otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “GDPR-www.garage-coworking.es,” specifying:
- Name, surname of the User, and a copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, the identification of the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document proving the request made.
This request and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and/or email:
- Postal address: Moro Zeit Street No. 11, Apt 6
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than Garage Coworking Valencia and are therefore not operated by Garage Coworking Valencia. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
If the User believes that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way their personal data is being processed, they have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the state where they have their habitual residence, place of work, or the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).