CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The ownership of this website www.garage-coworking.es (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is held by:
Garagestudio SC, with VAT: J98989296, and whose contact details are:
Address: Calle Moro Zeit No. 11 door 6
Contact phone: 601065045
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This document (as well as other documents mentioned here) regulates the conditions under which the use of this Website (www.garage-coworking.es) and the purchase or acquisition of products and/or services on it (hereinafter, Conditions) are governed.
For the purposes of these Conditions, it is understood that the activity that Garage Coworking Valencia carries out through the Website includes:
– Pre-sale and reservation of workspaces at Garage Coworking Valencia
Likewise, it is reported that these Conditions may be modified. The User is responsible for consulting them every time they access, browse, and/or use the Website, as those in force at the time of the acquisition of products and/or services will apply.
For any questions that the User may have regarding the Conditions, they can contact the owner using the contact details provided above or, if applicable, using the contact form.
2. THE USER
Access, navigation, and use of the Website grant the User the status of a user (hereinafter referred to, interchangeably, individually as User or collectively as Users), so all the Conditions established here are accepted, from the beginning of the navigation through the Website, as well as its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations as appropriate.
The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
– Using this Website only to make legally valid inquiries and purchases or acquisitions.
– Not making any false or fraudulent purchase. If it could reasonably be considered that such a purchase has been made, it could be canceled, and the relevant authorities would be informed.
– Providing truthful and lawful contact details, for example, email address, postal address, and/or other data (see Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use). The User declares to be over 18 years of age and to have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this Website.
The User may formalize, at their choice, with Garage Coworking Valencia the purchase and sale contract for the desired products and/or services in any of the languages in which these Conditions are available on this Website.
3. PURCHASE OR ACQUISITION PROCESS
Users duly registered can make purchases on the Website by the means and forms established. They must follow the online purchase and/or acquisition procedure from www.garage-coworking.es, during which various products and/or services can be selected and added to the cart, basket, or final shopping space and, finally, click on “Pay now.”
Likewise, the User must fill in and/or check the information requested at each step, although, during the purchase process, before making the payment, the purchase data can be modified.
Subsequently, the User will receive an email confirming that Garage Coworking Valencia has received their order or request to purchase and/or provide the service, that is, the order confirmation. And, if applicable, they will also be informed by email when their purchase is being shipped. In that case, this information could also be made available to the User through their personal space connecting to the Website.
Once the purchase process is complete, the User consents to the Website generating an electronic invoice that will be sent to the User via email and, if desired, through their personal space connecting to the Website. Also, the User can, if they wish, obtain a paper copy of their invoice by requesting it from Garage Coworking Valencia using the contact spaces on the Website or through the contact details provided above.
The User acknowledges being aware, at the time of purchase, of certain specific sales conditions that concern the product and/or service in question and that are displayed alongside its presentation or, where appropriate, image on its Website page, indicating, in an enumerative but not exhaustive manner, and depending on each case: name, price, components, weight, quantity, color, product details, or features, the manner in which the services will be performed and/or the cost of the services; and acknowledges that placing the purchase order or acquisition materializes the full and complete acceptance of the specific sales conditions applicable in each case.
All purchase orders received by Garage Coworking Valencia through the Website are subject to the availability of the products and/or that no circumstance or force majeure (clause nine of these Conditions) affects their supply and/or the provision of services. If difficulties arise regarding the supply of products or if there are no products in stock, Garage Coworking Valencia undertakes to contact the User and refund any amount that may have been paid as a result. This will also apply in cases where the provision of a service becomes impossible.
5. PRICES AND PAYMENT
The prices displayed on the Website are final, in Euros (€), and include taxes, unless otherwise indicated by legal requirement, especially regarding VAT, a different issue is pointed out and applied.
However, and unless indicated otherwise, the prices of the items offered exclude shipping costs, which may be added to the total amount due when processing the shipping procedure by the User, who will check the available shipping methods and costs and freely choose the one that suits them best.
Under no circumstances does the Website add additional costs to the final price of a product or service automatically, but only those that the User has selected and chosen voluntarily and freely.
Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders or purchases for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
The accepted means of payment will be as follows:
– Credit or debit card.
– Other payment methods that Garage Coworking Valencia makes available to Users.
In any case, the choice of the payment method is made during the purchase process on the Website.
Users must notify Garage Coworking Valencia of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or telephone, as soon as possible, so that Garage Coworking Valencia can take the necessary steps.
Payment cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuing entity, but if said entity does not authorize payment, Garage Coworking Valencia will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and will not be able to formalize any contract with the User.
6. SHIPPING COSTS
The User will be informed of the shipping costs during the purchase process, and these will be added to the total amount due.
The User has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without the need for justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that the User or a third party indicated by the User, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods or, in the case of services, from the day the contract is entered into.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify Garage Coworking Valencia of their decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by postal mail, fax, or email). The User may use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory.
(Model withdrawal form)
– For the attention of Garage Coworking Valencia:
– I hereby inform you that I withdraw from my contract for the sale of the following good/service:
– Ordered on/received on [date of the order]:
– User’s name:
– User’s address:
– User’s signature (only if this form is submitted on paper):
– Please send the completed form to the following address:
– Address: Calle Moro Zeit No. 11 door 6
– Contact email: email@example.com
– To meet the withdrawal period deadline, it is sufficient for the User to communicate their decision to exercise this right before the withdrawal period expires.
In the event of withdrawal, Garage Coworking Valencia will return all payments received from the User, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive ordinary delivery method offered) without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which Garage Coworking Valencia is informed of the User’s decision to withdraw from the contract. Garage Coworking Valencia will proceed to make such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the User for the initial transaction unless the User has expressly provided otherwise; In any case, the User will not incur any expenses as a result of the reimbursement.
Garage Coworking Valencia may withhold reimbursement until it has received the goods or until the User has provided proof of the return of the goods, depending on which condition is met first.
The User must return or deliver the goods directly to Garage Coworking Valencia at the address indicated above, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the User communicates their decision to withdraw from the contract. The User acknowledges that they must bear the direct cost of returning the goods if they exercise their right of withdrawal.
The User is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts that refer to:
– The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the User and with their acknowledgment that they are aware that, once the contract has been fully executed by Garage Coworking Valencia, they will have lost their right of withdrawal.
– The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
– The supply of goods made according to the User’s specifications or clearly personalized.
– The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
– The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
– The supply of goods that, after delivery and taking into account their nature, have been mixed with other goods in such a way that they cannot be separated.
– The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, and which cannot be delivered before 30 days, and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market that the entrepreneur cannot control.
– Contracts where the User has specifically requested a visit from Garage Coworking Valencia for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, during that visit, Garage Coworking Valencia provides additional services to those specifically requested by the User or goods other than spare parts necessarily used to carry out urgent maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to said additional services or goods.
– The provision of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the User after delivery.
– The supply of a newspaper, periodical, or magazine, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
For any incident, claim, or exercise of their rights, the User can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
The parties will not incur liability for any fault due to major force. Compliance with the obligation will be delayed until the cessation of the cause of force majeure.
10. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Additionally, Garage Coworking Valencia reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its Website and content or for breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and the provider will be governed by current regulations and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any dispute arises, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. Garage Coworking Valencia is based in Valencia, Spain.
11. COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Your comments and suggestions will be welcomed. Please send such comments and suggestions through our contact form.
- Garage Coworking Valencia will act with the utmost diligence to make the product subject to the purchase order available to the transport company. However, it is not responsible for damages arising from transportation malfunctions, especially due to causes such as strikes, roadblocks, and any others common in the sector, resulting in delays, losses, or theft of the product.
- Technical failures that, due to fortuitous or other circumstances, prevent the normal operation of the service through the internet. Lack of availability of the Website for maintenance or other reasons that prevent the service. Garage Coworking Valencia makes every effort to carry out the purchase, payment, and shipping/delivery process for products; however, it disclaims responsibility for causes beyond its control, force majeure, or unforeseen circumstances.
- Garage Coworking Valencia will not be responsible for the misuse and/or wear and tear of products used by the User. At the same time, Garage Coworking Valencia is not responsible for any incorrect returns made by the User. It is the User’s responsibility to return the correct product.
- In general, Garage Coworking Valencia will not be responsible for any non-compliance or delay in fulfilling obligations due to events beyond its reasonable control, i.e., force majeure, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Strikes, lockouts, or other labor actions.
- Civil unrest, riot, invasion, threat or terrorist attack, war (declared or not), or threat or preparations for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using trains, ships, airplanes, motor transport, or other means of transportation, public or private.
- Impossibility of using public or private telecommunications systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions by any government or public authority.
This way, the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the force majeure continues, and Garage Coworking Valencia will have an extension in the deadline to fulfill them for a period of time equal to the duration of the force majeure. Garage Coworking Valencia will make every reasonable effort to find a solution that allows it to fulfill its obligations despite the force majeure.
10. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS
By using this Website, the User agrees that most communications with Garage Coworking Valencia will be electronic (email or notices posted on the Website). For contractual purposes, the User consents to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that all contracts, notices, information, and other communications that Garage Coworking Valencia sends electronically comply with legal requirements to be in writing. This condition will not affect the User’s rights recognized by law.
The User can send notifications and/or communicate with Garage Coworking Valencia through the contact details provided in these Conditions and, if applicable, through the contact spaces on the Website.
Similarly, unless otherwise stipulated, Garage Coworking Valencia may contact and/or notify the User by email or the provided postal address.
No waiver by Garage Coworking Valencia of a specific legal right or action or the failure by Garage Coworking Valencia to insist on strict performance by the User of any of its obligations will constitute, nor a waiver of other rights or actions arising from a contract or the Conditions, nor relieve the User from compliance with its obligations. No waiver by Garage Coworking Valencia of any of these Conditions or of the rights or actions arising from a contract will be effective unless expressly stated to be a waiver and communicated to the User in writing.
If any of these Conditions are declared null and void by a final resolution issued by a competent authority, the remaining clauses will remain in force, unaffected by such declaration of nullity.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Conditions and any document referred to expressly in them constitute the entire agreement between the User and Garage Coworking Valencia regarding the subject matter of the purchase and sale and replace any other agreement, agreement, or promise previously agreed verbally or in writing by the parties.
The User and Garage Coworking Valencia acknowledge that they have consented to enter into a contract without relying on any statement or promise made by the other party, except as expressly stated in these Conditions.
14. DATA PROTECTION
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Access, navigation, and/or use of this Website and contracts for the purchase of products through it will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute, issue, or disagreement arising from or related to access, navigation, and/or use of the Website, or the interpretation and execution of these Conditions, or the sales contracts between Garage Coworking Valencia and the User, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
16. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
The User can send complaints, claims, or any other comments they wish to make to Garage Coworking Valencia through the contact details provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information).
Additionally, Garage Coworking Valencia has official complaint forms available to consumers and users, which they can request from Garage Coworking Valencia at any time, using the contact details provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information).
Also, if a dispute arises from the conclusion of this purchase contract between Garage Coworking Valencia and the User, the User as a consumer can request an out-of-court solution to the dispute, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC. You can access this method through the following website: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.